Early College Scholars allows high school students to enroll in courses through University College, the professional and continuing education division of the College of Arts & Sciences. This program is an ideal option for students who:
- Have unique academic interests not available through their high school.
- Are looking for courses beyond their high school curriculum.
- Need to enroll in a college course to fulfill a high school requirement.
- Are exploring alternative options to AP courses.
- Want to advance their knowledge in a particular academic area such as writing or foreign language.
- Would like a commuter option to our residential summer pre-college programs.
Not from the St. Louis area? We offer a select number of online courses through Early College Scholars as well.
To be eligible for Early College Scholars students should:
- Be a current high school student.
- Have an academic average of B (3.0/4.0) or better.
- Meet any prerequisites for the course they wish to enroll.
- As an international student, have a TOEFL score of at least 90
For students younger than high school, please contact our office to discuss enrollment options.