Please complete all fields of this application. This is your formal application to the program. Be sure to use appropriate capitalization, spelling, and punctuation. This application should be completed by the student, not the parent or legal guardian. Once you begin this application you may not save it. Once you click "Submit" your application is automatically sent to our office for review.
There are four parts to this online application:
- Student Personal Information (i.e. mailing address, phone number, institute applying to)
- High School Information (i.e. high school name, graduation year, GPA, disciplinary violations)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Information (i.e. email address, phone number)
- Two Short Essay Responses
1) What traits or abilities do you possess that would make you successful in a pre-college environment? (150-250 words)
2) Please tell us what interests you the most about the institute to which you are applying. (50-100 words)
Submitting Supplemental Information
After you click "Submit" you will be redirected to a webpage confirming receipt of your application and with instructions on how to submit your supplemental information including a transcript, teacher recommendation, and nonrefundable application fee. An application is not considered complete until all supplemental information has been received.
A reminder that to be eligible for a High School Summer Institute you should:
- Be a current freshman, sophomore, or junior in high school (graduating in 2023, 2022, or 2021).
- Have an academic average of B+ (3.3/4.0) or better.
- As an international student, provide proof of English ability.
Please note: If you need to make changes to your application after clicking submit, please contact our office at email@example.com. Do not resubmit a new application.
Please do not submit multiple applications for different institutes unless you plan to attend all institutes if admitted.