2022 Program Fees
- Early College Scholars Program: $3,540 per course
- Exploration Courses: $985 per course
For students participating in one of our year-round programs, Early College Scholars Program or Exploration Courses, the total program fee is due at the time of registration to process enrollment.
Middle School Summer Challenge
For students interested in enrolling in Middle School Summer Challenge, a $100 nonrefundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. This fee is applied to the total balance due.
High School Summer Residential Programs
- High School Summer Launch: $1, 285
- High School Summer Institutes: $2,585 for two-week institutes and $1,285 for one-week institutes
- High School Summer Scholars Program: $6,925 for one course and $10,465 for two courses.
- High School Summer Academy: $6,925
A $50 nonrefundable application fee is due upon submitting an application for the following programs: High School Summer Launch, High School Summer Academy, High School Summer Scholars Program, and High School Summer Institutes.
Once a student has been admitted to one of the above listed programs, we require a $500 nonrefundable deposit. The nonrefundable deposit will hold a student's place in the program and is deducted from the total program fee due.
Program fees for residential programs cover:
- Tuition for course work as follows:
- High School Summer Scholars Program: one or two undergraduate courses (up to 6 units of credit)
- High School Summer Academy: one undergraduate course (3 units of credit) and one noncredit research skills course
- High School Summer Launch: noncredit course curriculum
- High School Summer Institutes: noncredit course curriculum
- Academic support activities including: tutoring, specialized workshops, advising, and group study sessions
- College readiness enrichment activities including: seminars/webinars, panel discussions, informal Q&As, and digital learning badges
- Community building social activities and events
- Housing in a secured, air conditioned residence hall on campus
- Meal stipend to cover three meals a day
- Laundry services
- Transportation pass for light-rail and buses
Textbooks. travel to and from the program, personal expenses, or other expenses related to online course work including computers or WiFi are not included in a program fee.