2023 Program Fees
- Early College Scholars Program: $3,540 per course
- Exploration Courses: $985 per course
For students participating in one of our year-round programs, Early College Scholars Program or Exploration Courses, the total program fee is due at the time of registration to process enrollment.
Middle School Summer Challenge
For students admitted to Middle School Summer Challenge, the total program fee is due at the time of registration to process enrollment.
High School Summer Residential Programs
- High School Summer Launch: $1, 385
- High School Summer Institutes: $2,985
- High School Summer Academy: $7,595
- High School Summer Scholars Program: $7,345 for one course and $10,885 for two courses.
A $50 nonrefundable application fee is due upon submitting an application for a high school summer residential program.
Once a student has been admitted to one of the above listed programs, we require a $500 nonrefundable deposit. The nonrefundable deposit will hold a student's place in the program and is deducted from the total program fee due.
Program fees for residential programs cover:
- Tuition for course work as follows:
- High School Summer Scholars Program: one or two undergraduate courses (up to 6 units of credit)
- High School Summer Academy: one undergraduate course (3 units of credit) and one noncredit research skills course
- High School Summer Launch: noncredit course curriculum
- High School Summer Institutes: noncredit course curriculum
- Academic success enrichment activities including: tutoring, specialized workshops, advising, and group study sessions
- College readiness enrichment activities including: seminars/webinars, panel discussions, informal Q&As, and digital learning badges
- Community enrichment activities including: social activities and weekend outings
- Housing in a secured, air conditioned residence hall on campus
- Meal stipend to cover three meals a day
- Laundry services
- Transportation pass for light-rail and buses
- Use of South 40 Fitness Center
Textbooks. travel to and from the program, personal expenses, or other expenses related to online course work including computers or WiFi are not included in a program fee.