About Our Programs
Washington University is counted among the world's leaders in teaching, research, and public service, and draws students and faculty from all 50 states and more than 100 nations. Our mission is to discover and disseminate knowledge, and protect the freedom of inquiry through research, teaching, and learning.
Since 1984, Arts & Sciences pre-college programs have provided academically talented students the perfect opportunity to challenge themselves in a supportive and encouraging atmosphere. We commit ourselves each year to the following goals:
- To develop challenging and innovative programming that aligns with the overall WashU mission and goals.
- To create a positive academic and community atmosphere by implementing educational, cultural, and social activities for all students.
- To offer decision-making opportunities for students to develop their independence.
- To create a safe, respectful environment for all students.
- To provide academic support to enable all students to experience growth in their academic abilities.
- To offer need-based scholarship assistance to ensure cost is not a barrier to attending our programs.
Our students come from across the country and around the world for the unique WashU pre-college experience.
Which program is right for you?
We offer a variety of programming for pre-college students. With so many choices, it can be a challenge to chose which program is right for you. Let us help!Learn More