Program Assistant Application
Thank your for your interest in applying for a program assistant position with our programs. Please be sure you have reviewed the program assistant job description and staff code of conduct and have the following qualifications before submitting an application:
- Must be 18 years or older by June 3, 2024.
- Must have successfully completed first year of college prior to start of training.
- Currently enrolled at WashU with positive academic and conduct standing.
- Prior experience working with 11-17 year olds preferred.
How to Apply
Complete all fields of the application by the deadline of February 23, 2024 at 11:59pm CT including:
- Upload a resume that includes all relevant work and volunteer experience.
- Provide contact information for an individual who can speak to your professional abilities and complete a recommendation form on your behalf. This individual should be a supervisor, advisor, instructor, or coach; do not send peer references. Please only provide contact information for one reference. A link to the recommendation form will be sent to your reference upon submission of your application. The completed recommendation form is due by March 1.
An application is not considered complete without a resume and contact information for a reference submitted by the deadline. If you have questions about the application process, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For previous Arts & Sciences Pre-College Programs staff, please use the rehire application available here.
Permanent Home Address
Please be sure to include approximate number of hours per week for these other commitments as well as schedule for each day if available.
Please provide contact information for an individual who can speak to your professional abilities and complete a recommendation form on your behalf. This individual should be an employer, supervisor, advisor, instructor, or coach who has know you for at least a year; do not send peer references. The individual does not need to be affiliated with WashU.
Please upload a resume that includes all relevant work and volunteer experience.
Click on the "Select Files" and choose your resume file to upload. Please submit all pages as one file. Scroll then click the blue "Submit" button to submit resume.You'll receive a confirmation message when successfully uploaded.