Program Supervisor Application
Thank your for your interest in applying for a supervisor position with our programs. Please be sure you have reviewed the supervisor job description and staff code of conduct and have the following qualifications before submitting an application:
- Must be at least 21 years old with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree received by May 27, 2024.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage high stress situations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to function autonomously.
- Ability to complete tasks by communicated deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, Box, Zoom, Canvas, and Outlook preferred.
- Prior experience working with 11-17 year olds preferred
- Prior experience working in a camp or other youth development setting preferred.
How to Apply
Complete all fields of this application by the deadline of February 23, 2024 at 11:59pm CT including:
- Upload a resume that includes all education, relevant work and volunteer experience.
- Provide contact information for two individuals who can speak to your professional abilities and complete a recommendation form on your behalf. These individuals should be a supervisor, advisor, instructor, or coach; do not send peer references.
An application is not considered complete without a resume and references submitted by the deadline. If you have questions about the application process, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permanent Home Address
Please provide contact information for two individuals who can speak to your professional abilities and complete a reference form on your behalf. These individuals should be a supervisor, advisor, instructor, or coach; do not send peer references.
Please upload a resume that includes all education, relevant work and volunteer experience.
Click on the "Select Files" and choose your resume file to upload. Once selected, click the blue "Submit" button to upload your resume.