We create a positive, collaborative community by implementing educational, cultural and social activities for all students. Students in our programs can expect to:
- Understand the importance of community standards including the need for policies and procedures.
- Identify the role and impact of an individual within a community.
- Learn to be respectful of individuals who may identify differently.
- Gain confidence in the steps needed to resolve group conflict.
- Identify more readily when mental health support is needed and how to access resources.
- Develop further group collaboration, communication, and cultural understanding skills.
Code of Conduct
By deciding to attend one of our programs, students commit themselves to maintaining the highest academic and social standards. As a member of our community, students are expected to make a positive contribution by acting responsibly and by respecting the rights of other students, faculty, and staff. All of our students, and their parents or guardians, are asked to review and sign our Code of Conduct before registering to participate in our programs.